Manuka Honey UMF 10+ (250g)
This product is currently sold out.
- Direction of Use
Manuka Honey is widely recognised for its antibacterial, antioxidant and immunity-boosting properties derived from New Zealand’s native manuka trees.
First Health’s Manuka Honey is harvested and processed without added sweeteners, preservatives or colouring and tested for its UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) to ensure that a natural, authentic product reaches our customers.
- People who are having digestion problem.
- People who are suffering from chronic throat irritations.
- Smokers or frequent alcohol drinkers.
Warning: Not suitable for children below the age of three and bee products allergy sufferers.
100% Pure New Zealand Manuka honey.
- Contains Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA) – antibacterial property that is stable in extreme temperature.
- Improves digestive system.
- Good energy booster.
- Effective on first sign of sore throat and cough.
- Generally known for its effectiveness on certain skin conditions.
- Take 1-2 teaspoon undiluted daily (or as required) or add it in a tasty lemon drink.
For consumption purposes, it is recommended that you use a wooden, ceramic or plastic spoon.